The premier North American showcase of mausoleums, monuments, equipment, and more, MBNA’s 2023 Industry Show offers retailers and memorialists the opportunity to view exhibits featuring new products and services, as well as network with key manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and suppliers in the industry.
With the home of blues, soul, and rock and roll as the backdrop, attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors will feel the music in the air while enjoying education and networking and seeing the latest the monument industry has to offer.
Call for Volunteers
This call invites MBNA member company crews to become a part of our Show Set-Up & Tear-Down Crews and/or a Team Logistics Manager, the professionals who set and coordinate the monuments on our Show floor.
As a team member of the Show Set-Up and/or Tear-Down Crew, a Team Logistics Manager, or an Expediter, you will receive the following benefits:
- Box lunches during set-up and/or tear down
- Credit towards Initial/Recertification as a Certified Memorialist (crew = 2 pts/day | chief = 3 pts/day | MAX of 10 pts)
- Setup AND Tear Down crews:
- 1 full convention registration ($550 value)
- 4 nights hotel stay (room and tax) at the Sheraton
- Setup OR Tear Down crews:
- 50% off 1 full convention registration
- 2 nights hotel stay (room and tax) at the Sheraton